Pre-Course Survey: We would like for all students to complete our Pre-Course Survey so that we will have metrics with which to measure our success at the conclusion of ABCD-ReproNim. Please complete the Pre-Course Survey before viewing the Week 1 videos.
Week 1 Data Exercise: Each week, ABCD-ReproNim students will complete a data exercise to reinforce course content while developing practical skills. This week we ask that students complete a short quiz to confirm that they are able to access course materials. This quiz also addresses topics covered in the Week 1 lecture videos. Please complete the Week 1 Quiz after viewing the Week 1 videos. Solutions for this week’s data exercise can be found on our GitHub
ABCD Data Access Confirmation: In order to access ABCD Study data you will need to obtain a Data Use Certification (DUC) from the NDA. We provide instructions on how to obtain ABCD data access to help with this process. Once you have an approved DUC please complete our ABCD Data Access Confirmation. Note that you do not need to have ABCD data access in order to take this course. This assignment is optional and does not count towards completion of the course. However, students who do not successfully complete this assignment will not be allowed to participate in Project Month.
ABCD Lecture: Introduction to the ABCD Study®
ReproNim Lecture: Introduction to ReproNim
Instructor Question and Answer Webcast Recording
Recorded in 2020. Note that course-related announcement made during this recording may be out of date. Please see the top of this page for 2022 Course announcements.
- Please take a moment to read our ABCD-ReproNim Code of Conduct.
- Add us to your address book at email@example.com.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the ABCD-ReproNim Google calendar.
- Join the ABCD-ReproNim Course Slack.
- Create a NeuroStars account and bookmark the ABCD-ReproNim Course NeuroStars category.
- Sign up for a GitHub account and follow the Course GitHub.
- Request access to the ABCD-ReproNim JupyterHub, a cloud-based scientific computing platform that is fully accessible through an internet browser. More info here.
- Hangout in the ABCD-ReproNim Gather.Town. The password to join is "Welcome2022Students".
- Check out our ABCD-ReproNim Course FAQ.