Week 3 Data Exercise: This week we ask that students complete a Data Exercise that asks questions about ABCD sampling, recruitment, and retention as well as using containers and ReproEnv. This week’s Data Exercise will require Docker be installed on your computer. Please download Docker and then follow the installation instructions. Please complete the Week 3 Data Exercise after viewing the Week 3 videos. Solutions for this week’s data exercise can be found on our GitHub
ABCD Data Access Confirmation: In order to access ABCD Study data you will need to obtain a Data Use Certification (DUC) from the NDA. We provide instructions on how to obtain ABCD data access to help with this process. Once you have an approved DUC please complete our ABCD Data Access Confirmation. Note that you do not need to have ABCD data access in order to take this course. This assignment is optional and does not count towards completion of the course. However, students who do not successfully complete this assignment will not be allowed to participate in Project Month.
ABCD Lecture: Sampling, Recruitment, and Retention
ReproNim Lecture: Containers & ReproEnv
Instructor Question and Answer Webcast Recording
Recorded in 2020. Note that course-related announcement made during this recording may be out of date. Please see the top of this page for 2022 Course announcements.
- Please take a moment to read our ABCD-ReproNim Code of Conduct.
- Add us to your address book at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the ABCD-ReproNim Google calendar.
- Join the ABCD-ReproNim Course Slack.
- Create a NeuroStars account and bookmark the ABCD-ReproNim Course NeuroStars category.
- Sign up for a GitHub account and follow the Course GitHub.
- Request access to the ABCD-ReproNim JupyterHub, a cloud-based scientific computing platform that is fully accessible through an internet browser. More info here.
- Hangout in the ABCD-ReproNim Gather.Town. The password to join is "Welcome2022Students".
- Check out our ABCD-ReproNim Course FAQ.